1,027 GRE Practice Questions, 5th Edition
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra prep for an excellent GRE score with over a thousand practice questions and answers.
Practice makes perfect - and The Princeton Review's 1,027 GRE Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you'll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 1 diagnostic test in the book to help assess your current level of preparedness
• 1 full-length practice test online to train you for test day
• 73 additional verbal, math, and essay drills (containing an addition 970+ questions)
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Math drills broken down by topic to provide targeted support
• Verbal drills focusing on the nuances of tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence questions
• Bonus vocabulary content online from Word Smart for the GRE to help prepare for Sentence Equivalence questions
• Techniques and approaches for every question type
We Also Recommend
Pinkfong Baby Shark - Baby Shark and The Tooth Fairy : Padded Story Books
Pinkfong Baby Shark - Fin-tastic Family : Giant Coloring and Activity Book (with tear-out sheets)
Pinkfong Baby Shark - Grandma Shark's Magic Wand : Padded Story Books