Business Strategy (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY
Powerful, practical and pocket-sized, THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY is a fourteen-volume series of portable, hardbound books that interweave nuggets of Tracy's trademark wisdom with engaging real-life examples and practical tools, tactics and strategies for learning and honing basic business skills. This is a powerful, handy, reference series for managers, professionals, employees - just about anyone who wants a quick, easy, reliable and effective overview of and insights into aspects critical to business.
Setting business strategy enables you to develop absolute clarity, establish priorities, organize resources and get better results than ever before. A strategic plan helps crystalize the future of an organization - mapping a clear path from where the company stands today to where you wish it to be.
Throughout his career, Brian Tracy has shown countless leaders and organizations how to achieve stunning success. Incorporating examples ranging from Alexander the Great, to IBM and General Electric, he gives readers proven ideas for increasing their company's ROI and maximizing their strengths and opportunities. Powerful and portable, Business Strategy will help readers take control of their company's destiny.
In this concise and practical book, Tracy shares the most important lessons for strategic planning. Discover how to:
• Ask the five key questions vital to any strategic plan
• Determine a corporate mission that lifts and inspires people
• Gain valuable insight with market share/market growth and strategy/operations matrices
• Define themselves in relation to their competition - Utilize the concept of "driving force"
• Anticipate crises
• Reposition their business with new products, services, and technologies
• Measure success via clear financial objectives
• And lots more
We Also Recommend
Eat That Frog! for Students : 22 Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Excel in School
Mouse moves house (Usborne Phonics Readers)
Mama Needs a Minute