How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
This Book can change your future
The common habit of worrying directly affects your work, money, personal relationships and family life. In this multi-million copy bestseller, the legendary self-help master, Dale Carnegie offers practical and easy to apply suggestions on how to lead a more positive and enjoyable life by breaking out of this destructive habit.
You will learn:
• Fundamental facts about worry and magic formula for solving worry situations
• How to banish worry and anxiety to lead a fuller, more active and happier life
• How to eliminate financial worries
• How to immediately reduce business worries by at least half
• How to turn criticism to your advantage
• Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness
• Six ways to prevent fatigue and stress - and keep looking young
• How to add one hour a day to your waking life... and much more!
Illustrated with personal tips from those who have conquered worry to turn their lives around, this book will help you find yourself - reminding you that you are unique, and there is no one like you in this world.
We Also Recommend
101 Spot the Differences : Fun Activity Books For Children (With Answer sheets)
How the Sea Became Salty (Paperback)
Peppa Pig: Little Library