Marketing (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY
Powerful, practical and pocket-sized, THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY is a fourteen-volume series of portable, hardbound books that interweave nuggets of Tracy's trademark wisdom with engaging real-life examples and practical tools, tactics and strategies for learning and honing basic business skills. This is a powerful, handy, reference series for managers, professionals, employees - just about anyone who wants a quick, easy, reliable and effective overview of and insights into aspects critical to business.
The success or failure of your business depends on the success or failure of your marketing efforts. If you can identify what your customers want, need, and can afford - and then give it to them - you will achieve outstanding results.
Practical and handy, this indispensable guide is packed with time-tested marketing strategies, and shows you how to overcome the competition, increase sales and profitability, and dominate your market niche. Brian Tracy, through his trademark wisdom, presents 21 powerful ideas you can use to immediately improve your strategic marketing results.
In Marketing, you'll discover how to:
• Build your customer base
• Set yourself apart from the competition
• Answer three crucial questions about any new product or service
• Use market research and focus groups to fuel better decisions
• Fulfill a basic emotional need for buyers
• Determine the correct price point for your offerings
• Become truly customer-focused
• Make the most of your distribution channels
• Master the concepts of specialization, differentiation, segmentation, and concentration
• Give customers a reason to switch from your competitors
• And much more
We Also Recommend
101 Spot the Differences : Fun Activity Books For Children (With Answer sheets)
How the Sea Became Salty (Paperback)