Meetings That Get Results (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY
Powerful, practical and pocket-sized, THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY is a fourteen-volume series of portable, hardbound books that interweave nuggets of Tracy's trademark wisdom with engaging real-life examples and practical tools, tactics and strategies for learning and honing basic business skills. This is a powerful, handy, reference series for managers, professionals, employees - just about anyone who wants a quick, easy, reliable and effective overview of and insights into aspects critical to business.
Meetings are management in action - superiors and subordinates alike will assess your performance. Meetings don't have to be a waste of time. When managed right, they are a powerful tool for solving problems, making decisions, exchanging ideas - and getting results fast.
Based on years of experience consulting for companies around the world, Brian Tracy has learned firsthand what works in meetings - and what doesn't. Now, in this pocket-sized guide, he reveals simple, proven ideas you can use to make meetings shorter, more effective, and more satisfying to everyone in attendance.
Meetings That Get Results will help you shine. You will find out how to:
• Structure different types of meetings: one-on-one or group, informational or problem-solving, internal or external
• Clearly define the purpose and the desired outcome
• Establish priorities
• Set an achievable agenda
• Prepare and participate
• Encourage open communication
• Keep discussions on track
• Avoid groupthink
• Press for closure
• Summarize discussion points and decisions
• Gain agreement on action steps, assign responsibility, and set deadlines
• Determine the ideal room layout
• Make effective presentations
• Maximize the return on time invested
• And more
We Also Recommend
101 Spot the Differences : Fun Activity Books For Children (With Answer sheets)
How the Sea Became Salty (Paperback)