Personal Success (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY
Powerful, practical and pocket-sized, THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY is a fourteen-volume series of portable, hardbound books that interweave nuggets of Tracy's trademark wisdom with engaging real-life examples and practical tools, tactics and strategies for learning and honing basic business skills. This is a powerful, handy, reference series for managers, professionals, employees - just about anyone who wants a quick, easy, reliable and effective overview of and insights into aspects critical to business.
Why are some people more successful than others? What gives them their "winning edge"?
World-renowned performance expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying uncommonly high achievers, and in this short, inspiring volume, he shares what he has learned: Even small adjustments in outlook and behavior can lead to enormous differences in results. Where do you want to be in one, three, or five years? Packed with simple but game-changing techniques Personal Success, explains how you, too, can unlock your potential.
This energizing success manual shows you how to transform your dreams into tangible results.
It helps you:
• Set clear personal and professional goals - because you can't hit a target that you can't see
• Change your mindset to attract opportunity
• Banish self-limiting beliefs
• Build your self-confidence
• Develop a bias for action
• Practice courage - because all successful people are risk takers
• Sharpen your natural intuition
• Maintain a positive mental attitude
• Continually upgrade your skills - seizing every opportunity to learn and grow
• Make a habit of networking
• Become a strong strategic planner
• Commit to excellence
• And more
We Also Recommend
Maths Today for ages 9-10 (Workbook)
Maths Today for ages 8-9 (Workbook)
Practise Times Tables for Ages 7-9 (Workbook)