Sales Management (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY
Powerful, practical and pocket-sized, THE BRIAN TRACY SUCCESS LIBRARY is a fourteen-volume series of portable, hardbound books that interweave nuggets of Tracy's trademark wisdom with engaging real-life examples and practical tools, tactics and strategies for learning and honing basic business skills. This is a powerful, handy, reference series for managers, professionals, employees - just about anyone who wants a quick, easy, reliable and effective overview of and insights into aspects critical to business.
The job of the sales manager is to recruit, manage, and motivate a top team of high-performing sales professionals. This compact book is an essential resource that shows you how to do it. Sales Management will help readers increase the effectiveness of their sales force, improve their bottom line, and advance their own career and satisfaction in the process.
World-renowned sales expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying what sets the most successful sales managers and professionals apart from the rest ? and now in this pocket-sized guide, he distills these simple but powerful strategies.
Readers will discover the six key characteristics of a winning sales team and learn how to:
• Select and recruit sales champions
• Start them off on the right foot
• Establish clear objectives
• Determine a sales plan
• Inspire singleness of purpose
• Demonstrate respect and appreciation
• Motivate people with the right incentives
• Boost their self-concept to boost revenue
• Develop winners through continuous coaching and training
• Brainstorm sales solutions
• Measure results
• Conduct game-changing performance reviews
• Discipline effectively
• De-hire poor performers
? Lead by example
We Also Recommend
Skill Builder Grammar Level 4
Skill Builder Grammar Level 3